I have given presentations and workshops all over the world, on how best to promote well-being and peak performance. I am a research professor, and all talks are based on the best available science.
I work with a wide variety of groups, including people in organizational settings, adolescents, teachers, leaders, and members of the public. My work focuses on finding the best way to:
- Develop character strengths such as courage , perspective taking, and flexibility.
- Assess and promote emotional intelligence
- Help people live more vital, meaningful lives
- Improve social relationships and social functioning
- Create supportive communities
- help people to persist at what they care about, and change their behavior when the situation calls for it