Speaking and Training
I provide talks that inspire and inform, based on best available evidence. I have delivered 100s of presentations and workshops to groups and organizations, including:
Supporting your intervention
I support people and organizations to develop interventions that promote physical and psychological well-being. I can support any aspect of the process, including:
1) intervention development
2) process mapping. What psychological processes does your intervention currently use, and what might be missing?
3) Measure development. I can help you to develop an outcome or process measure specific to your context or industry
4) Outcome assessment. I can use gold-standard scientific methods to evaluate the efficacy of your intervention
Training in how to conduct interventions
I also cover a wide range of topics within Emotional intelligence, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Positive Psychology.
- ACT introductory, advanced, and skills training workshops for practitioners from all disciplines
- Positive Psychology
- Mindfulness-based emotional intelligence training (MBEIT) to promote well-being and optimal performance. MBEIT makes use of principles in ACT and positive psychology
- ACT for healthy living. See the weightescape home page.
If you are interested in additional information or wish to set up an event with me, please contact me.